Monday, October 6, 2008

Booty Call



Do you dream of a curvy derriere? Think your jeans would look oh so fabulous if you had a tad more junk in the trunk? A brilliant someone has finally invented padded boyshorts for gals that are not so blessed in this area. They are called Magic Pulp and they certainly are magical. Within seconds, instant curves are added in all the right places! And best of all the molded foam pads feel ultra natural. So when your late night booty call tries to cop a feel, he won't even notice that your buns of steel aren't really yours. When in doubt, check it out.

3 comments:

Zarna said...

um, i want these!

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have bought these. best panties ever. I haven´t ant bum, but now i have and I am very pleased. These are exellent under jeans, skirts, and in their best under leggigs or jazz-trousers. I LOVE these and wear them day and (almost) night.
Rita

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.